1. Oregon has now made abortion free for everyone: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/sep/18/oregon-governor-celebrates-law-abortions-free-all/ Don’t believe for a second that it’s going to stay on the West Coast — our Governor is already trying to push it through regulations and other executive actions.
2. How porn is rewiring our brains for the worse: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/thinking-man/scary-effects-pornography-21st-centurys-accute-addiction-rewiring/ It’s almost a kind of de-evolution.
3. We should never concede the field by forgoing the moral and religious arguments on public questions: http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/451515/never-stop-making-moral-and-religious-arguments
4. The Holy Father has rebooted the JP II Institute for Marriage and Family, expanding its outlook and direction: http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/pope-establishes-new-theological-institute-for-marriage-and-family-33701/
5. A high-level meeting at the Holy See will decide what to do about the Belgian Catholic hospitals that are doing euthanasia: http://www.catholicherald.co.uk/news/2017/09/18/vatican-meeting-next-week-to-decide-fate-of-belgian-brothers-of-charity/