1. Blogged on the cost of political ignorance: http://www.archny.org/news/the-costs-of-political-ignorance Sunday is the 230th anniversary of the signing of the Constitution. Perhaps Americans could commemorate the day by remedying their gross ignorance of what the Constitution actually says: https://www.annenbergpublicpolicycenter.org/americans-are-poorly-informed-about-basic-constitutional-provisions
2. The House’s spending bill would repeal DC’s assisted suicide law: https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/dc-politics/house-votes-to-repeal-dcs-death-with-dignity-law-senate-has-yet-to-act/2017/09/14/663b4722-98be-11e7-82e4-f1076f6d6152_story.html?utm_term=.a92b387f49bb
3. But the President’s budget deal with the Dems will continue to fund Planned Parenthood: https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jeffrey/trump-spending-deal-funds-planned-parenthood
4. Pro-life groups respond to a Dem senator’s pledge to end the Hyde Amendment in their single payer health bill: http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/pro-life-groups-to-senate-dems-dont-eliminate-hyde-amendment-64821/
5. Becket Fund lawyers explain what’s at stake in the religious freedom case that’s before the Supreme Court this term: http://www.scotusblog.com/2017/09/symposium-shotgun-wedding-forcing-religious-vendors-participate-wedding-ceremonies/
6. Population control ideology runs strong in the environmental movement: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/451375/environmentalists-preach-have-fewer-kids
7. Baseball and dreams go hand in hand: http://m.mlb.com/cutfour/2017/09/13/254066836/7-year-old-hailey-dawson-will-throw-out-the-first-pitch-at-game-4-of-the-world-series With her robotic hand. Yep.