1. Allegedly Catholic psychiatric homes in Belgium will continue to offer euthanasia, in direct disobedience of the Holy Father: http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/defying-vatican-belgian-religious-brothers-will-continue-to-offer-euthanasia-97406/
2. An observer in France asks some very tough questions about how Catholics should think about immigration: https://www.americamagazine.org/politics-society/2017/09/12/i-am-catholic-and-i-dont-know-what-im-supposed-believe-about
3. A complaint is filed with HHS, asking them to protect the conscience rights of doctors who do not want to promote abortion: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/sep/12/attorneys-petition-trump-protect-pro-life-clinics-/ These laws are already on the books but the previous Administration refused to enforce them.
4. The dangers of women having at-home abortions once again put the lie to the claim that it’s all about women’s health: http://thefederalist.com/2017/09/13/new-study-highlights-home-abortions-dangerous-women/
4. Zealots at the UN are trying to create an international human right to abortion: http://www.thepublicdiscourse.com/2017/09/20037/
5. The Administration is looking to cut refugee admissions even further: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/12/us/politics/trump-refugee-quota.html
6. Meanwhile, Bishop Mansour of the Maronites calls for the US to do more to help Christians in the Middle East: http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/how-the-us-needs-to-stick-up-for-the-middle-easts-christians-12932/