1. I blogged on the President’s deplorable rescission of the Deferred Action on Childhood Admissions (DACA): http://www.archny.org/news/betraying-the-dream
2. Strong statements on DACA by Cardinal Dolan (http://www.archny.org/news/statement-of-cardinal-timothy-dolan-on-the-rescinding-of-daca), USCCB (http://www.usccb.org/news/2017/17-157.cfm) and the NY State Bishops (http://www.nyscatholic.org/2017/09/daca/)
3. Do they seriously want to deport this wonderful young priest: https://aleteia.org/blogs/deacon-greg-kandra/father-rey-pineda-daca-priest/?
4. Take action, ask Congress to do the right thing and pass the Dream Act: http://www.nyscatholic.org/nys-catholic-conference-action-center/
5. FEMA denies disaster assistance to churches, just because they’re churches: http://www.becketlaw.org/case/harvest-family-church-v-federal-emergency-management-agency/ Hey, FEMA, did you ever hear of the Supreme Court? The Trinity Lutheran case? It’s been in the news.
6. The Dutch just can’t get enough suicide: http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/451084/because-there-can-never-be-enough-suicide
7. The Holy Father’s “Pope Video” for this month, with his prayer intention that parishes may be the center of the Christian mission: https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLTroqZcBkue16MMgzz9LKRp-W1biit5sp&v=4fllasWmJEE