1. The transgender ideology agenda will not brook any opposition, certainly not from parents who want to shield their children from this nonsense: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/451047/transgender-agenda-schools-kindergarten-california-opt-in-opt-out-state-laws-prevent
2. A new interview book has the Holy Father’s latest comments on marriage and gender ideology: http://www.catholicherald.co.uk/news/2017/09/03/pope-says-marriage-can-only-be-between-a-man-and-a-woman-and-we-cannot-change-it/
3. The last abortion clinic in Kentucky may soon be closing, thanks to enforcement of safety regulations: https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/kentuckys-last-abortion-clinic-to-face-off-against-governor/2017/09/04/fd273c44-9144-11e7-8482-8dc9a7af29f9_story.html?utm_term=.c5022ff43509
4. A scholarly study of the persecution of Christians has led to the creation of an online course out of Notre Dame: https://cruxnow.com/global-church/2017/09/04/global-research-project-looks-christian-response-persecution/
5. If you want a sense of what “progressive” Christians are putting forward as sexual morality, this statement lays it all out: http://www.christiansunitedstatement.org/ Compare and contrast with the clarity of the Nashville Statement: https://www.firstthings.com/web-exclusives/2017/09/the-nashville-statements-imperfect-clarity Two different religions.