1. The Holy Father and the Ecumenical Patriarch issue a joint statement on the Woorld Day of Prayer for Care of Creation: http://w2.vatican.va/content/francesco/en/messages/pont-messages/2017/documents/papa-francesco_20170901_messaggio-giornata-cura-creato.html
2. Cardinal Sarah writes an op-ed in the Wall Street Journal (unfortunately behind the paywall) reminding us that the loving pastoral response to homosexual persons is the truth about God’s will for sexuality: http://www.ncregister.com/blog/guest-blogger/cardinal-sarah-builds-a-bridge-to-christs-true-peace-and-joy and https://cruxnow.com/global-church/2017/09/01/vatican-cardinal-critiques-jesuit-martin-homosexuality/
3. An abortion clinic is being turned into a Catholic Charities free medical clinic for uninsured people: http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/this-health-center-for-the-uninsured-used-to-be-an-abortion-clinic-22753/ Life from death. That sounds familiar.
4. Cult of Moloch fanatics are raising money to pay for abortions that were delayed by the hurricane: http://thefederalist.com/2017/09/01/abortion-activists-upset-hurricane-harvey-didnt-kill-enough-babies/
5. A judge has blocked a Texas ban on second-trimester live D&E abortions: https://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2017/08/31/Judge-temporarily-blocks-Texas-abortion-law/5841504219293/
6. The Southern Poverty Law Center, which likes to slander Christian organizations as “hate groups”, seems to have a funny sense of how to handle money: http://freebeacon.com/issues/southern-poverty-law-center-transfers-millions-in-cash-to-offshore-entities/