1. Blogged on the iconoclasm that now threatens the statue and legacy of Christopher Columbus: http://www.archny.org/news/dont-dishonor-columbus
2. Crazy California is advancing a bill that would impose criminal penalties – up to a year in jail! — on health workers who fail to act according to a patient’s gender delusion: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/450806/california-law-threatens-jail-time-dissenters-transgender-dogma Even California first graders are being pressured into conforming to gender ideology delusions: https://townhall.com/columnists/toddstarnes/2017/08/25/first-grader-sent-to-office-investigated-for-pronoun-mishap-n2373212
3. Scientific American tries to give a scientific imprimatur to gender ideology – and utterly fails: http://thefederalist.com/2017/08/28/scientific-americans-transgenderism-issue-delegitimizes-science/
4. The Holy Father receives a group of Catholic legislators from around the world, exhorts them to rely on Church teaching to build a more human and just society: http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/let-church-teaching-pervade-your-work-pope-francis-tells-catholic-politicians-97420/
5. Evangelical ministry files a defamation lawsuit against the SPLC for its “hate group” calumny: http://www.christianitytoday.com/news/2017/august/d-james-kennedy-southern-poverty-law-center-splc-hate-map.html
7. And don’t forget to pray for Texans! You might also consider donating to Catholic Charities (https://app.mobilecause.com/vf/CCUSADISASTER) or the Red Cross (https://www.redcross.org/donate/hurricane-harvey).