1. Did I mention that we now have a Facebook page for the Public Policy Office (thanks to my sidekick Alexis Carra – these young kids know all the tricks). We’ll post my blog and other articles of interest. Please “Like” and “Share” it: https://m.facebook.com/archnypublicpolicy/.
2. Bishop Barron’s beautiful reflection on America’s original sin of slavery: https://www.wordonfire.org/resources/article/charlottesville-and-americas-original-sin/5564/
3. The awful irony of Planned Parenthood, the most prolific killers of African Americans, denouncing racism: http://babylonbee.com/news/racism-bad-says-white-woman-oversees-systematic-annihilation-minorities/ and http://babylonbee.com/news/organization-murders-200000-people-color-year-takes-stand-racism/
4. Ten terrible “pro-choice” arguments: http://www.thepublicdiscourse.com/2017/08/19718/
5. You knew it was coming — they’re after Christopher Columbus statues: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/450734/christopher-columbus-statues-new-york-monument-iconoclasts-attack Fr. Rutler’s inimitable take on the modern iconoclasm: http://www.crisismagazine.com/2017/mindless-iconoclasm-age
6. So why is the Administration still opposing religious liberty in court: http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/347728-groups-justice-court-filings-defy-trump-promises-on-religious-freedom
7. A priest who was once a KKK member speaks about his past and his conversion: http://catholicherald.com/News/Local_News/Moving_from_hate_to_love_with_God_s_grace/