1. The “alt-right” is not just racist, anti-Semitic and anti-American, they’re just as pro-abortion and pro-eugenics as the “pro-choice” crowd: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/450678/alt-right-abortion-richard-spencer-upholds-margaret-sanger-eugenicist-legacy Ugliness and evil from top to bottom, thorough and complete.
2. The Canadian PM apparently thinks the death cult in Canada is so great that he wants Ireland to join: http://www.catholicherald.co.uk/news/2017/08/21/trudeau-abortion-should-be-a-human-right-in-ireland/
3. Perhaps this is what he wants to bring to Ireland – the horrific track record of the largest abortionist organization in the UK: http://www.ncregister.com/blog/guest-blogger/a-litany-of-horror-at-the-uks-second-largest-abortion-provider
4. Arkansas’ ban on funding to the Temple of Moloch is upheld in court: http://www.ncregister.com/daily-news/court-okays-arkansas-ban-on-planned-parenthoods-medicaid-money
5. Prof. Charlie Camosy on why those pro-life Dems continue to hang around and bedevil the pro-abortion fanatics who dominate their party (hint – it’s because most Americans and huge numbers of Dems are actually pro-life): https://cruxnow.com/commentary/2017/08/22/cant-pro-life-democrats-stay-news/
6. Salve Regina!