1. If assisted suicide is legalized, will we be able to trust doctors to treat us or just to kill us: http://www.lifenews.com/2017/08/07/assisted-suicide-doctor-admits-she-killed-a-patient-who-should-have-been-treated-for-depression/
2. The Holy Father speaks plainly about gender ideology: http://www.catholicherald.co.uk/news/2016/08/03/pope-francis-its-terrible-children-taught-they-can-choose-gender/ Meanwhile, the gender ideologues (at Google and elsewhere) may kick and scream, but the science is clear that men and women are fundamentally, innately different on biological, behavioral and cognitive levels: https://stanmed.stanford.edu/2017spring/how-mens-and-womens-brains-are-different.html
3. An important insight from Abby Johnson – you can’t help women choose life by screaming at them: http://thefederalist.com/2017/08/07/cannot-help-women-reject-abortion-screaming/
4. Pro-abortion fanatics launch yet another deceptive effort to discredit pregnancy centers: http://thefederalist.com/2017/08/04/pro-abortion-group-going-undercover-expose-pregnancy-resource-centers/
5. Interesting analysis of the split within the Dem Party over abortion: https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/democrats-arent-in-lockstep-over-abortion-thats-why-theyre-fighting/
6. Scientists confirm what everyone already knew to be true – intercessory prayer for your spouse is good for your marriage: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2017/08/07/frustrated-with-your-spouse-these-scientists-suggest-a-specific-kind-of-prayer/ And they can’t imagine how it works.
7. This is the conference for me: http://babylonbee.com/news/tgc-announces-new-introverts-conference-everyone-just-stays-home/