1. Prof. Charlie Camosy has an important reflection on the frightening lessons of the Charlie Gard case: https://www.firstthings.com/web-exclusives/2017/08/learning-from-charlie-gard
2. The Brave New World advances into genetic manipulation, and nobody should trust the scientists to observe any real limitations: http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/450116/genetic-engineering-strict-guidelines-ha
3. The Cult of Moloch continues to yank on the leash that they use to control the Dem Party, lest it stray from orthodoxy and permit pro-life candidates: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2017/08/02/progressives-issue-statement-of-principles-on-abortion-rights-after-democratic-leaders-hint-at-softer-stance/?utm_term=.c23bac06215f
4. Sometimes you can only shake your head and wonder: https://cruxnow.com/global-church/2017/08/01/condom-carrying-mexican-priest-investigation/ We need to pray for our priests.
5. Someone in Canada didn’t get the memo about the good, the true and especially the beautiful: https://cnstopstories.com/2017/08/01/ottawa-archbishop-surprised-by-negative-reaction-to-robotic-spider-on-cathedral/ Google the images if you really want to get a full sense of this use of sacred space.