1. A conference at the UN calls attention to the genocide of Christians: http://www.catholicnews.com/services/englishnews/2016/world-must-respond-to-islamic-state-genocide-actions-un-conference-hears.cfm. The brave story of one heroic priest from Iraq: http://www.catholicnews.com/services/englishnews/2016/world-must-respond-to-islamic-state-genocide-actions-un-conference-hears.cfm.
2. There really is no limit to the depths to which euthanasia advocates will stoop in advancing their evil agenda: http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/434712/netherlands-push-euthanize-children.
3. Wesley Smith on the non-dialogue about assisted suicide, and the imperative not to cooperate with it in any way: http://www.firstthings.com/web-exclusives/2016/04/declare-total-non-cooperation-with-assisted-suicide.
4. You won’t bake a cake for a gay "wedding"? Off to the re-education camps with you! http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/colo-baker-faces-re-education-training-after-state-court-refuses-to-take-case-28967/.
5. Yet another excellent dissection of the nonsense world of gender ideology brought to us by our Administration and our Black-Robed Platonic Guardian Rulers on the Courts: http://www.libertylawsite.org/2016/04/26/coopting-the-words/
6. Catholic universities regularly show their unwillingness to consider the opinions of their local bishops, but are likely to bend over backwards to please the NCAA: http://mirrorofjustice.blogs.com/mirrorofjustice/2016/04/the-ncaa-and-religious-colleges-and-universities.html.
1. Yet another important religious liberty case is teed up for the Supreme Court
1. News article on the debate over assisted suicide, which went very well for our side: http://www.lohud.com/story/news/health/2016/04/25/aid-in-dying-debate/83513370/. Thanks for all the prayers!
2. The 1000% pro-abortion Administration goes into full bully mode to prevent states from de-funding the Temple of Moloch: http://www.cruxnow.com/church/2016/04/23/administration-tries-to-block-de-funding-planned-parenthood/.
3. A new report on Christian persecution around the world, its roots in Islamic extremism, and the disproportionate impact upon women: http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/how-christian-women-suffer-worse-persecution-than-men-46793/.
4. On the recent crazy transgender ruling, and how it reflects "office dysphoria" among the judges: http://www.thepublicdiscourse.com/2016/04/16826/.
5. The Holy Father hearing Confessions in St. Peter’s Square: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/04/23/pope-francis-holds-confession-in-st-peters-square—can-you-spot/.
1. Blogged on the clear danger signs of assisted suicide: http://archny.org/news/the-danger-signs-on-suicide-are-clear.
2. And a terrifying look down the slippery slope that leads to Belgium and Holland: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/434446/euthanasia-belgium-netherlands-slippery-slope.
3. The persecution continues against Christians who dare to assert their right to conscientious objection: http://www.kansascity.com/latest-news/article73334687.html. A reflection on the trend: http://usccbmedia.blogspot.com/2016/04/polite-persecution.html.
4. The news media apparently seems to think that it’s okay to ignore the vandalism of pro-life displays, while hyperventilating about slights against other favored groups: http://www.getreligion.org/getreligion/2016/4/21/mirror-image-news-smu-activists-suffer-attack-on-something-much-larger-than-a-cake.
5. Yesterday was the centenary of the Easter Rising in Dublin. Today is the anniversary of the birth of the genocidal tyrant Oliver Cromwell who tried the ethnic cleansing of Ireland to eliminate Catholics. Coincidence?
6. This evening I am participating in a public debate over assisted suicide. May I ask for prayers?
1. Is this really the time to talk about legalizing assisted suicide, when suicide rates across the board are skyrocketing? http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/22/health/us-suicide-rate-surges-to-a-30-year-high.html?_r=0. Will suicide advocates be held accountable? http://www.nationalreview.com/human-exceptionalism/434437/assisted-suicide-advocacy-and-suicide-increase.
2. The Government is still dug into their bunker, in their insistence on forcing religious non-profits to cooperate with the HHS mandate: http://www.nationalreview.com/bench-memos/434415/governments-zubik-supplemental-reply-brief-what-mess.
3. More evidence of the ghoulish trade in human body parts by the Temple of Moloch and their partners: http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/were-profits-made-in-aborted-tissue-transfer-53121/.
4. Meanwhile, Georgetown happily provided a platform for the High Priestess’ pro-abortion lies and propaganda: http://www.catholicnews.com/services/englishnews/2016/planned-parenthood-ceo-at-georgetown-said-dismissive-of-pro-life-views.cfm.
5. Would you consider a donation to help our suffering brethren in Ecuador? https://secure.crs.org/site/Donation2?df_id=9320&9320.donation=form1&gclid=CLviqZDloswCFQEmhgodml8Mpg.
6. And a blessed Passover to our Jewish brethren!